Become a Member!
Membership dollars help us in our work to protect the natural heritage and economy of New Jersey by preventing the spread of emerging invasive species across the state. Thank you for joining in our work!
The New Jersey Invasive Species Strike Team is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductable to the full extent of the law.
Membership Categories & Benefits
- Strike Team electronic newsletter
- Email alerts about invasive species
- Invitations to volunteer events, educational/training opportunities and annual Invasive Species Conference
- Free admission to invasive species identification and eradication training sessions
- Identification and eradication guidance - phone and email support
- Web-based map of invasive species
Detector ($100)All the above benefits plus:
- Business/Organization logo posted on Strike Team website
- Partnership opportunities for programs, projects and grants
- Discounted fee for one on-site training event or educational program
- 20% discount for one person to attend the annual Invasive Species Conference
Eradicator ($250)All the above benefits plus:
- One site visit to assist with identification of emerging invasives and provide advice regarding eradication of species detected
- Eligibility for participation in Eradication Contractor program (as available)
To pay your membership dues with a credit card, please use the payment button above. To pay by check, please download, complete and print our membership form and mail it with your check to the Strike Team. You may use your keyboard to enter your information into the form and then print it.